Monday, July 28, 2008

After Harvest Festival...





Well, the big After Harvest Festival 2008 has come and gone. We had a good time again this year. Cameron and Landon had a great time playing with friends and cousins all weekend long. Cameron was glued to her cousin Kylee the entire weekend. She had a blast!! We went to the city pool a couple times, too. On Saturday afternoon, Cameron and Landon got to swim with Sarah's girls, Lauren and Claire. This is always a fun time. For the moms too!!
We enjoyed the big parade on Saturday morning and the carnival on Saturday night. The carnival was a huge hit and both kids cried their eyes out when their tickets were gone!! Cameron and Landon both rode several rides and the ferris wheel was the chosen favorite.
Brent and I were able to go out both nights!! I was able to see friends I haven't seen in a long time. I look forward to this weekend every year to catch up with old friends. Sarah and I spend the majority of the time just walking around and talking and yes, people watching!! Always a good time!!
Thanks to my mom for watching the kiddos and to my cousin Jared for helping out!! Cameron and Landon had lots of fun with their big cousin Jared and seeing Jenna too!! I enclosed some pics of the kids swimming with Lauren, patiently waiting for candy at the parade, and some shots at the carnival. Enjoy!!

No comments: