Saturday, December 27, 2008

Cameron's 5th Birthday...







My baby girl turned five on December 19th. Where has the time gone?? She had a great birthday. She got to take cupcakes to school on her actual birthday. She picked what kind of cupcake and helped me decorate. She loves helping in the kitchen, especially with baking. She was quite proud of the finished cupcakes!! They were nothing special, but don't tell her that!! :)

We had a party for her at my mom's house because we went there for early Christmas the weekend of her birthday. She wanted a Barbie themed party again this year. So, I made another Barbie cake like last year and it turned out pretty good. Cameron thought it was fabulous and that is all that matters. She got everything Barbie Diamond Castle. Which is what she wanted. It was alot of fun watching her open all her presents and be so excited for every gift. Landon was just as excited as Cameron!! I'll post some pictures of her fun weekend.

No comments: