Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Sunday...







Easter came and went by quickly this year. I had to work the Friday and Saturday night before Easter, so needless to say, the whole weekend was a bit of a blur to me. I made an Easter Bunny cake with my kiddos on Thursday afternoon before Easter. Brent colored eggs with them on Friday night when I was working. :( little bummer. But, they took pictures and he texted me one which made me smile while working. Easter Sunday morning I was exhausted or comatosed whichever you prefer. So, I came home from work and crashed. I missed the Easter egg hunt for eggs in the yard. Brent took some pics though. Hence, the kids in their sweet combos of jammies and flips flops or tennis shoes! Love it!! Can always tell when dads dress their kids. Brent attempted to take the kids to Mass and I slept a couple hours. Then we drove to Liberty to have Easter dinner at my sister's house with some of our family. Good day overall!!

My dad and Susie came the weekend before and we had a nice day with them. They brought the kid's baskets that day. We had yummy Mexican food and for dessert...Chocolate bunnies! YUM!!
We didn't get to see Brent's parents this year for Easter because his mom was in Arizona staying with her ailing aunt. We sure missed them!! Easter is always fun with grammy!!

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

I missed hunting for my basket!! Can't wait to see you guys!